2.6Ft Rescaped

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Finally!! The standard tigers arrived today, bought 5, they gave me 6...woot!!

Tank is pretty much stocked now, i just am on the lookout for some more otos to keep my lonely one company

1st photo is before the resident RTBS comes out looking for food
26ft21stSept20141a.jpg

2nd photo is him out and about and the tiger barbs headed for cover
26ft21stSept20141b.jpg

LMAO, he's a bit of a cranky pants at dinner time. Honestly i never see him unless i am nowhere near the tank and food has arrived lol

I don't see the first photo ;o the 2nd one is lovely though! Typical only coming out at dinner time :)

Hmmm wonder why the 1st isnt working for you, they are linked in from the same place

It's working now..probably my computer or internet being wonky. Looks like it was a frenzy :D

Wow Alasse, just how many wonderful tanks do you have, I need to get a mansion to fit more tanks in! Lol love tiger barbs though, is this a tiger barb only tank, apart from the red tail shark, that is. I love the colours on the Tigers, real beautiful. What's the minimum tank size allowed for them btw? Always wanted some, but my tanks are too small :( for now anyways ( has plans to sneak in a 200L after Christmas, sshhhhh) lol fab job, well done xx

All that is in this tank is the barbs, RTBS, bristlenose, and cherry shrimp

This tank is 34gal, and i wouldnt put them in anything less

Growing like a mad thing. I will be adding CO2 onto this tank to help battle some stubborn algae. I will also be continuing with the dino spit as well. I have a few straggler endlers that i'll be attempting to catch and move out to another tank.

Moving picture lol
http://youtu.be/Omts2PWa8N4

Do the barbs all interact as if they were one species (which they are) or do they hang about in their various groups?

Most reactions

Back