180 Gallon Tank

Don't you just love red spotted severums? I have one in my 75g about as big as yours, and he already has so much character! :D

CoryFever said:
Don't you just love red spotted severums? I have one in my 75g about as big as yours, and he already has so much character!
biggrin.png
Yea, i do, however he does seem to be a bit aggressive lately, i will have to watch him as he grows.

The eels are in!

Ill get pics of them in tank soon, the big one doesnt seem to good, i hope hes alright.

First off this is just scary...

15"er

This is the 12"er

Gosh there are to many photos on my threads haha sorry about that guys, but heres some more of my new tiger eels, loving them.

So today i got my L25 12", i also lost a baby gar that was eaten by the eel above :( o well nothing i can do at this point, i hope my others are ok. So here my L25

This is one of my smaller eels.

Heres just some updated photos, o and one of my angels has a strange white spot near its head and back, its been here for a while, here he is.

Heres my angels sparring, they do it a lot lately, not sure if this will be a huge problem for the long term, but im getting 4 more to add once they get large enough.

Geophagus winemilleri, they are getting a really nice green coat of scales.

He stopped moving!!! I missed the shot with his fins up unfortunately, but i got this :)

Florida gars are still growing, all 3 still not eaten yet! :D

Red severum, growing up nicely.

You might want to post about the angel with the white spot on a separate thread, just in case.

All of your fish are looking beautiful as per usual :) I especially like the winemilleri.

Ninjouzata said:
You might want to post about the angel with the white spot on a separate thread, just in case.

All of your fish are looking beautiful as per usual
smile.png
I especially like the winemilleri.
Thanks ninj, ill see if i will post a thread, probably not though its not getting bigger and has been like this for a long time... Only time will tell i guess its not like any "illness" ive seen you know.

All the geos eyes were reflecting the light so it looked really cool, the camera couldnt pick it up. The winemilleri are growing really quickly to :) The L25 continues to hide unfortunately.

Wow i really like the gars, they are a cool silver color! Also the fish on top of the gar is really cool to :D 
fish.gif

darklord_280 said:
Wow i really like the gars, they are a cool silver color! Also the fish on top of the gar is really cool to
biggrin.png

fish.gif
Thanks, yea they get more color as they mature unlike most fish.

So i caught two common plecos... in a crab trap... in a saltwater canal... One was 15" the keeper with perfect fins
biggrin.png
and one was 18" and had very messed up fins and was to big. The 15" is in my 180 gallon tank as of now, and it will eventually be moved to my 260 gallon! My question is why in the hell is there plecos of this size living in a saltwater canal?!?!

Blurry but you can see, this was a messed up 18" lol 

So the 15" is now acclimating to full freshwater and i also added some prazipro just to try and kill anything that may be on him, however plecos generally dont have parasites and it came from saltwater so my biggest cocern right now is A.) how he will do in the full freshwater and B.) if it will suck the slime coat of my bichirs and C.) if it will fight with my L25 the driftwood cave.

Sorry for the quality, it was night time and i didnt want to turn any lights on lol

Holy wow !!
I am super jealous right now all these fish are spectacular
You are so lucky with those two massive plecs . Wish I could catch some o.o

Asteria said:
Holy wow !!
I am super jealous right now all these fish are spectacular
You are so lucky with those two massive plecs . Wish I could catch some o.o
Thank you so much! I cant wait until my 260 gallon is ready to move this guy over, i feel like he would appreciate it. I never imagined i would catch some in a crab trap in saltwater o_O

It is a rare find indeed :D
It just shows how adaptable these Lil guys are though

Most reactions

Back