10g New Setup

hives

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi there, this is my new and first set-up so far, its 10g 18x12 with so far two african dwarf frogs and two platys... a few amazon sword plants with lots of slate and rocks. a 15watt light, heater set to around 78f, with a undergravel pump which seems to be doing the job fine... pics arent great but let me know what you guys think and any tips you can give are much appreciated.. thnx guys

6.jpg

new.jpg

2.gif

3.jpg

1.gif

yeah i bought a cheap plastic hood, and i had an old goldfigh plastic tank hood with an inbuilt light... i got offerd a light but i decided to cut a hole out of the hood and put the light hood over it... becuase im a cheap ass. Hoping soon to buy a good light and metal hood with a flap, :eek:

It's looking good, hives! Nice Platies. :D

I like the way you decorated it with the plants in the rocks...looks very natural. Are you planning on getting some more plants and decorations?

yeah , im hopefully going to get a more powerfull light and get a better filter and get rid of the undergravel.. one of the platys died ;[ not sure why yet but im going to see a freind at the petshop to buy alot of new stuff on monday and the 2 frogs and 1 platy seem fine at the moment anyway, thnx for u comments :p

Most reactions

Back