1 Wee Of Conditioning

lugobetta

Reaction score
I took the advice you guys gave me and look at my bettas now the male lost weight and the female is looking eggy :good: thanx

DSC03305.jpg

DSC03306.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

DSC03308.jpg

DSC03309.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03311.jpg

DSC03312.jpg

week* :blush:

i know she luks like a different betta

compare with my old pics

Bump! The thread had only been on half an hour!

opinions???? and just wanted to make sure you(bronzecat) saw the thread...calm down

opinions???? and just wanted to make sure you(bronzecat) saw the thread...calm down

I have no reason to calm down :unsure: I'm absolutely fine :good: I was merely pointing out that 30 minute old threads dont need bumping

just saying becuz many people on forums are a$$h0leS...so wut do you think of the progress

thanx amazing what time does...anyway thanx for the help and i will post pics of my fry coming somewhere this month :good:

I took the advice you guys gave me

You took the advice about the fact your female was beaten up and not ready for spawning, but...........

Your male lives in a half gallon tank :angry: ......that is way too small and quite cruel;

Your female is outside, and you stated in previous posts she lives in the spawning tank (plastic bin), so where are you going to put her if you do get fry? Back in a the cup? :angry:

Other people may be saying, "looking good", "good luck" etc etc.... but maybe they haven't read your previous threads? Maybe if they had they'd be telling you the same as me?

If you do manage to get fry, where are they all going? Its not unfeasible to get 150 fry, so where are you going to put them bearing in mind the males will have to be seperated?

Have you got homes lined up for the fry?

Since your very first post on the forum, i've tried to give you the fairest advice i could, without flaming you. You've taken the easiest advice to follow, cutting down on feeding cus the betta was fat, but are completely ignoring the more important issues. I've got no idea why you are hellbent on spawning within weeks of getting the bettas, and find your attitude towards your fish appalling!

If any of this offends you, so be it.

I dont know if any one has asked before, but WHY are you so bent on getting fry right away?

non taken(i dont get offended easily)- i have 3 homes for the fry but each want 45+ bettas, the reason i want betta fry is because i have tried previously and never had any real results so i am trying to learn

ok 1/2 gallon, i could provide for the male is a gallon as my reptiles have the other tanks is that ok

and i was way to young to know how to breed them properly(16)now(19)

ok 1/2 gallon, i could provide for the male is a gallon as my reptiles have the other tanks is that ok

and i was way to young to know how to breed them properly(16)now(19)

a gallon would be twice as good.
but not near half as "good"

im 17.. am i too young?

you don't act like a 19 year old

Most reactions

Back