Hidden talents

Ohhhhh ok. That makes sense... Kinda...
I can get it about a half an inch away before it hurts.
That's like a super power you have!
Real life elastigirl 🤣
Haha if only it didn’t cause so many problems too

Oh I can do that too! lol
I've noticed a lot of the younger ladies are saying they have this ability...
You, Juice, and Naela.
It could be that women just are more flexible and their muscles can stretch better.
Obviously in Juice’s case, it has to to with health conditions, but the other cases are different I would assume

I've noticed a lot of the younger ladies are saying they have this ability...
You, Juice, and Naela.
It could be that women just are more flexible and their muscles can stretch better.
Obviously in Juice’s case, it has to to with health conditions, but the other cases are different I would assume
hSD and EDS are also more common in women, it’s severely underdiagnosed and not well known but way more common. and there’s a scale for severity. I know many people in real life who after me seeing their hyper mobile features have gone and been tested. But yes womens hormones give them more laxity

hSD and EDS are also more common in women, it’s severely underdiagnosed and not well known but way more common. and there’s a scale for severity. I know many people in real life who after me seeing their hyper mobile features have gone and been tested. But yes womens hormones give them more laxity
Yeah I knew that it was more common in women and under-diagnosed but I wouldn't think that just cause you can do that you have the disease right?
Some people are just really flexible 😅
Not to say that the threat of having EDS is not there.
There would probably have to be more symptoms than just more stretch I presume.

Yeah I knew that it was more common in women and under-diagnosed but I wouldn't think that just cause you can do that you have the disease right?
Some people are just really flexible 😅
Not to say that the threat of having EDS is not there.
There would probably have to be more symptoms than just more stretch I presume.
Correct, but if you can then it’s much more likely that you at least have HSD. Not just this though you have to be hyper mobile in other joints to qualify for HSD diagnosis

Correct, but if you can then it’s much more likely that you at least have HSD. Not just this though you have to be hyper mobile in other joints to qualify for HSD diagnosis
Yah that makes complete sense.
Not just: "Look! My hand does this" 😅
Obviously if you had HSD or something like it, it would be affecting other parts of your body.

I can also do something like this (Not my pic lol)

You Should 100% Try This Weird Finger Trick

I can also do something like this (Not my pic lol)

You Should 100% Try This Weird Finger Trick
Whoa whoa whoa.... Hold up a sec... I understand some of the positions of the fingers but like what the heck is that middle finger doing???? And the one all the way to the right???
You can actually do that??
This thread just keeps surprising me

Used to be able to do all the hand manipulation shown so far, but now I have lost a lot of flexibility as I approach retirement and can only do them partially now.

I do have a unique skill self taught, I can view airphotos and stereograms in stereo, without a stereoscope. Used to be really useful for forestry work but now I the only time I use the skill to do ten differences types of puzzles. If I view the two images in a puzzle as a stereogram then the differences shimmer in my mind and the differences pop out.

I'm a baby whisperer. I have a very deep voice. Friends and family with sick babies who can't sleep have actually called me and asked me to settle their infants down so the exhausted parents can grab some rest. I just walk along and talk to them, and they settle and snooze.
The problem is my conversation skills and voice also put adults and teenagers to sleep too. I have no power over fish.

Most reactions

Back