Hidden talents

Show me a picture of a place on google street view and I can tell you what country you are in, or atleast what continent ;). I can also tell you any country flag you post. Try me on both. I know lots of random things about countries, too.

I have insane hands. I played football from ages 6-12, and every year I would do really well. I didnā€™t wear gloves. I didnā€™t have a hand warmer, nothing. To this day I am the best receiver out of all my friends who play on the highschool football team. Playing 3 flags up? I win every time. Well, why donā€™t you play? I donā€™t want brain damage. Iā€™m also too big for a receiver.

I also have a great memory.

My hidden talent.....

Needing something that I am sure I had, not finding it, buying a new one.....then the original one that I knew I already had but could not find decides to quit hiding.

Happens every single time.

I also put something that I might need later on in a safe place and the Bermuda Triangle in my flat eats it, never to be seen again.

Show me a picture of a place on google street view and I can tell you what country you are in, or atleast what continent ;). I can also tell you any country flag you post. Try me on both. I know lots of random things about countries, too.
Based off the foliage or?
I have insane hands. I played football from ages 6-12, and every year I would do really well. I didnā€™t wear gloves. I didnā€™t have a hand warmer, nothing. To this day I am the best receiver out of all my friends who play on the highschool football team. Playing 3 flags up? I win every time. Well, why donā€™t you play? I donā€™t want brain damage. Iā€™m also too big for a receiver.

I also have a great memory.
I used to lol

Based off the foliage or?
I mainly use: architecture, sign style (language is blurred), guardrails, road lines, road quality, website domains, car brands, license plates (they are blurred, but the colors show), electricity poles, sign poles, dirt color, geography, general vibes.

Each country has a certain style of electricity pole for one thing. Even region-specific. California has a thick wooden pole with 3 yellow plates towards the bottom which you can see often, spread throughout the classic wood or simple concrete pole. Kyrgystan has white license plates with a red badge on the side. .cz is always in Czechia. Lesotho has lots of table-topped plateau-like mountains, which are specific to Lesotho and surrounding areas in South Africa. A sign with a red border, filled in white, and with a red font is most often found in Denmark. I could go on and on lol.

My talent is being able to literally not remember what you JUST said to me like a few minutes ago lol. My parents hate that talent šŸ¤£

But my actual talent (its a weird talent) is that I can snap my fingers extremely fast. My mom taught me how to do a cool beat with snapping but then one day I accidentally did what I call a "triple snap". You start the snap at your pinky and it snaps all 3 fingers (not in the bad way, cause that would really hurt if your fingers snapped off lol).
And then I kept practicing just doing that on both hands. Now its sooo natural. I do it as an anxiety fidget thing now lol. But it can be annoying as well sense it makes noise. Sometimes my dad is like: " Ok, you gotta stop"' šŸ˜…
But yah... I can snap EXTREMELY fast. I would do a video but idk... I probably won't lol.
I can snap along to the beat of MOST any song.

It was really funny. One time I was anxious talking to someone so I just started snapping and they went: "Dude, how in the universe are you doing that". šŸ˜‚
I just went: "Practice... No, joking I have no idea how" And then went on to show them to the best of my abilities how I do it. But its hard to explain really. I just slow down what i do so they see it.
So far I have met one person who can do it alright and another one who can almost do it. Just not as fast.
Yah... So that is my weird hidden talent lol.

I do it for safety ahaha the longer Iā€™m on the road the more likely il kill someone so I just get there as fast as possible plus fuel prices are ridiculous costs Ā£30 to get to the supermarket if you drive the limit

Really not a good idea though... Shorter time of being on the road sure, but a higher percentage of hurting someone or getting a very high priced ticket

My mom has extreme road insecurities. She sometimed literally cries in the passenger seat. And its people like you that make it all the worse for my mom... I wish I people just obeyed the laws of the road šŸ™„

Most reactions

Back