Hidden talents

That's freaky.... Sorry. Lol. I just can't picture that in my brain :blink:
D403AF7E-EFDE-493B-8F49-2CDD65D9511F.png

Ohhhhh like that. Not as freaky lol.
Just tried it... No, I can't do it although I ALMOST did.
Maybe if I keep trying everyday I will be able to 😅
It looks uncomfortable.... :S
Doesn’t feel any different. There’s no resistance, don’t even have to push. But that’s only me. Don’t push it, straining it and doing it often is not good for you. Doctors actually say not to except for diagnostic tools. Being hyper mobile and putting strain on those joints even if you’re not hyper mobile causes pain in the long run. I wouldn’t recommend trying every day

Doesn’t feel any different. There’s no resistance, don’t even have to push. But that’s only me. Don’t push it, straining it and doing it often is not good for you. Doctors actually say not to except for diagnostic tools. Being hyper mobile and putting strain on those joints even if you’re not hyper mobile causes pain in the long run. I wouldn’t recommend trying every day
Wait, so your telling me you can get your hand into that position without using your other hand to adjust it?
Never mind, I'm even more scared....

Wait, so your telling me you can get your hand into that position without using your other hand to adjust it?
Never mind, I'm even more scared....
Haha I use my other hand to guide it because you don’t have muscles that pull it in that direction, you have to manually move it, but there’s no resistance or force or stretch applied

Haha I use my other hand to guide it because you don’t have muscles that pull it in that direction, you have to manually move it, but there’s no resistance or force or stretch applied
Ohhhhh ok. That makes sense... Kinda...
I can get it about a half an inch away before it hurts.
That's like a super power you have!
Real life elastigirl 🤣

Most reactions

Back