Zebra Plecs

Out of curiousity, both me and my mate Chris (Chris and Alana on here) are looking for Zebra plecs, I'm only after 1 or 2, not sure how many Chris wants, we're both in the Newcastle/Gateshead area, is anyone selling any at the moment? and if so how much? We'd probably have them sent all together

Cheers

Out of curiousity, both me and my mate Chris (Chris and Alana on here) are looking for Zebra plecs, I'm only after 1 or 2, not sure how many Chris wants, we're both in the Newcastle/Gateshead area, is anyone selling any at the moment? and if so how much? We'd probably have them sent all together

Cheers

Crikey, you must be loaded :lol:

Cheers

Why do you only want one or two?

Cheers

because they like the look of them maybe?

not everyones buys to breed

Cheers

because they like the look of them maybe?

not everyones buys to breed

Exactly, I just like the look of them :good:

Most reactions

Back