Your strangest tank decoration...

Acrus

Reaction score
This topic has probably come up before, but i'm fairly new to the forum. :)

What is your strangest tank decoration? what makes you laugh or think "What the heck was i smoking". Past or present items that made your tank extra... odd. ;)

Mine would have to be my old Lego pirate ship, complete with little cannons and tiny swashbucklers. This was back in my old tank, and my cory loved hanging around it, along with my rainbow shark. I had that in there for 5 years or so.

I prefer a natural setting, but the strangest thing I've got in my tank at the moment would be my toothbrush holder. Its a cave for my Kribs to live in. B)

My three year old wants me to put the Plastic Nemo We got from a cereal packet in our tank ... Tried to explain to her that Nemo doesn't get on with those type of fish :/

Instead he sits on top of the tank :)

mine has got to be a bit of piping. its great its acrylic or plastic and has three holes. its in the shape of a "y" and is meant for the RTBS it is good and i recomment it for people who have RTBS, albino or Red finned sharks it provides a very good hiding place for them and different places to come in and out of. i got mine from B and Q and it was only 74p so its really a good decor if i can call it that. but when you do get it i would put it in boiling water and clean throughly because it will have dust in it from the warehouse

:rofl: ..... well my strangest was a toy SpongeBob square pants :dunno:
and now my most talked about piece is a gargoyle fountain.

Hmm, in my brothers old tank we had a figure from the ninja turtles, it was this alligator guy dressed on jean shorts and a frog guy with a hawiian shirt on. As soon as I finish arranging my driftwood I'm planning on putting a three inch glass muchroom in the tank and some gargoyle figs, which will take a while, cause I like to get doubles, one for in the tank, and the other for my shelves.... :rolleyes:

in the 50 a huge, flat rock that is actually a chunk of concrete my dad dug up from outside, the part that was in the dirt sticks up and looks very much like a rock.

in my Betta tank, a cracked black bell-cave that will be hidey-hole to a Betta soon.

i have naked barbie with hands tied behind her back. her feet are encased in concrete. bits of red paint on her body signify slashings from whoever.

Mine would have to be a fairly old Labatt's Blue bottle (back before they started using stickers). My uncle had it in the tank for quite a while before I got the tank and I felt it should stay.

Most reactions

Back