• Piranha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KilliFish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fifefish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Mine is my Yoyo Loach called Zoidberg he has a nasty habit of ripping up my plants :grr:
which is yours?

mine is my WCminnows
every time i put a net in the tank to catch something those buggers always jump right in it

mine is cichlid's.....As much as i LOVE these guy's there a pain to co inhabit with other fish, well the cichlid i like are more aggressive one's.....

shall wait now until i relocate to stock up again with cichlid's, either in a huge tank or lot's of solo pair's tank's

Definatly my pleco every arangement i make he seems to think doesnt benefit him well enough and will grab the plants he finds suitable to make his darkness cave a bit more to his liking

mine would be the lepard dinio i had( took him back) because he was an evil little bugger chasing everything i have! :angry:
also the algea eater i had( in a different tank) chased my fish n they always hid. :crazy:
they were a good pair chasing my fish. :rolleyes:

mine is my clown fish he hosts any coral i put in and makes them sulk even tho i have an anemone

betta
IMO IMO IMO IMO
theyre annoying, theyre not very good community species and they shouldnt be in the trade.

im going to live in a bomb shelter now...

Lol truckasauras....

I said it in another thread, but our most annoying fish atm are our guppies. They pester every other fish in the tank and 1 of them keeps chewing part of his tail off.

The Tinfoil Barbs I used to have. I couldn't feed anyone else in the tank because they ate EVERYTHING. They are happily living with my co-worker who has a 100+ Gallon Tank and another Tinfoil Barb to keep them company. :)

Right now, it's probably the Pleco I have in my 55 Gallon that is soon to also be re-homed!

Has to be my L205 Plec. Lazy thing, waits for his food to come to him and won't budge when you try and clean the tank!

ottos. they love to hide and suck in the wierdest places. mine are really small right now, so the filter could be a hazard. they're never in the first places you look, like the glass, caves, gravel. instead they're inverted on the underside of a backfacing leaf, and seem to snicker at your mild panic. :p

mine was a guppy. he must have thought he was gods gift to all females..well and males..cause he tried to seduce anything that moved..he just about killed my other male, and i was afraid he'd kill some of my platy's he wouldn't leave alone.

Most reactions

Back