Your favorite food?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Salty&Onion

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Not food for fish :rofl:

My favorites are margherita pizza with ketchup on it, pancakes with jam inside them, fries and fish 'n' chips with mushy pease.

Your favorites?

Ummm..... I love pho. So much.... we used to go out once a week for it and it was amazing. I also love feijoas, pavlova with passionfruit sauce on it.... basically most foods. I love food.

Homemade Stuffed cabbage made with spiced up hamburger, with sauce made with lemon , brown sugar, and tomato sauce
That sounds good

Hoo boy...

Red bean ice cream, bubble tea, sushi, cookies, sticky rice with sweet soya sauce, anchovies, okonomiyaki, gnocchi, persimmons...

My husband does a lot of asian fusion cooking

Hoo boy...

Red bean ice cream, bubble tea, sushi, cookies, sticky rice with sweet soya sauce, anchovies, okonomiyaki, gnocchi, persimmons...

My husband does a lot of asian fusion cooking
We have a persimmon tree in our yard. We got 300 persimmons last year

We have a persimmon tree in our yard. We got 300 persimmons last year
May i have permission to dig up the tree??? Lol

Though seriously thats awesome! I dont think my climate would allow it, otherwise i would adore a tree. Ugh fresh persimmons D: id be in heaven

May i have permission to dig up the tree??? Lol

Though seriously thats awesome! I dont think my climate would allow it, otherwise i would adore a tree. Ugh fresh persimmons D: id be in heaven
I love it! We weren't sure that it would grow because were in cloudy washington but it thrives!

Jack Daniels pork ribs from TGI Fridays!!
When I hear Jack Daniel's, I think about the whiskey lol
Homemade Stuffed cabbage made with spiced up hamburger, with sauce made with lemon , brown sugar, raisins, and tomato sauce
That, honestly, sounds really goood! :lol:
chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.

hey, if we weren't meant to eat it, then it wouldn't taste so good.
And you don't get sick? I wouldn't even be able to each that much chocolate lol

Most reactions

Back