Yf Can Taste The Salt..

Wait till 1 am there will be a "click" "click" "creak" "swoosh" as the mantis breaks the glass to cuddle up with YF under the duvet :hyper:

The clubbing one knocks you out, and the spearing one dices you up. Sort of like a tag team.....

PS: The one in the LFS today was of the clubbing variety

I've never had or sold a Mantis, neither has work to my knowledge. A rather dull looking clubbing variety in Interfish was being offered for sale for about £25 though... Something nice and pretty like a Peacock Mantis would be considerable more I'd imagine :sad:

ive seen a colourful one for over £50 thats the only one i have seen for sale though, it was on a forum too and not a shop

no sighn of yf he must of had a mantis attack

must be waiting for tonight then

Not to good.
I had my rod in the waters for less than 5 minutes, before a big one took it, I thought waheyy here we go! And it snapped my line so I had to set up all over again. Then it went all dead, Had 3 fish, 2 tiny and one nice 2lbs tench. Not the best of days, but weather was perfect so it was nice and relaxing at least.
:p

YF

Probably just as well the line snapped - click, click

I used to go fishing many years ago with my ex husband, peace and quiet, good book, heaven.

We spent a lot of summers on the Norfolk broads on the cheapest thing that floated that we could find - but oh those were the days

Seffie x

:fish:

Haha. I used to get really bored at fishing, but I dont know, I love it! Dont you think all use marinests need to save up, and all go abroad and scuba diving and everyone that goes has a couple of corals/couple of fish that they want, sort out the papers and all go out and get them together, that would be amazing!

YF

Haha. I used to get really bored at fishing, but I dont know, I love it! Dont you think all use marinests need to save up, and all go abroad and scuba diving and everyone that goes has a couple of corals/couple of fish that they want, sort out the papers and all go out and get them together, that would be amazing!

YF

great idea, but we still have sorted out a weekend meet yet :lol:

Seffie x

:fish:

Haha, we should all meet up and just get absoluty hammerd, how about we all stay at urs one friday night? Lol.

YF

Yours is near london, surely thats in the centre? :p
Would be quite good, people of all ages drinking and talking about fish all night haha.
Tons of pictures! The TFF Marine Meet Up!

YF

Most reactions

Back