Yf Can Taste The Salt..

dont worry we are :rofl:

you know where kidding

Ok, so I went to the LFS to innocently get some water, and thought to myself why dont I pop and have a quick look at the marine section. Then I saw it.. the only one there.. stuck in a tank with damsels, then I thought "I can not leave it here alone, with them damsels the poor thing. I had never seen one like this before, But I have to save £50 for my provisional, but I can get my provisional next pay, and will this fish be still here next pay" So before I new it I walked out with a fish all bagged up and ready to go. While my dad was moaning "Ey son, let me get you a damsel there nice!" dont worry people, I put him in his place about damsels and made sure he did not buy me one because they were "cheap" and I explained why there were cheap!

So, I got my first marine fish.. a couple of hints.

1.Its beautiful.
2. It has three different colors, one color white/cream, one color light tinted blue and I carnt tell you the other color, it gives it away.

Any ideas what YF purchased?

YF

Nope, keep trying.
:p

And im guessing I will need to drip it? Im just letting the bag get heated up. The LFS man said I dont need to drip it but its up to me, what do you all think?

YF

Ok.
This might help, although im seriously annoyed at this, its ment to be one of the most agressive fish of its species. :/ :crazy:

YF

Most reactions

Back