YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Great to hear that, we don't get many happy endings, well done to you, it looked gloomy for a while, well done again.

He is swimming around so slowly and gracefully now. He used to flail all over the place - he must have been in complete agony. He's going up to the surface, then goes down thru his cave and back up, then back thru it and around the plant, and back thru, etc. etc. He's obviously taking advantage of the lack of that darn "stuck to the top of the water" problem.

He does still have some red streaks on his fins, but I have a feeling with the improvement he has made, those will most likely disappear eventually. Yay! :)

Way to go Momma! Woooo Hooo! :kana:

Hey, I don't believe I've seen yet a photo of the blind guy...do ya have one?

I've been not very good at keeping up on this forum lately..........things gotta change!

GrullaQuarters said:
Way to go Momma! Woooo Hooo! :kana:

Hey, I don't believe I've seen yet a photo of the blind guy...do ya have one?

I've been not very good at keeping up on this forum lately..........things gotta change!
Of course :)

Louis7.jpg

Louis2.jpg

Louis4.jpg

:)

Awwww, he's really cute! But don't tell him I said that.....

Where did Gabriel come from? What color? He looks really cool in your picture in your signature! Really cool! I see a lot of new faces....guess I've completely lost track of all of your boys!

Well, a quick rundown of the ones I know that you don't know about.
Petey came from a wedding, as did Simon (one of the RIPs). Here is Petey:
petey2.jpg

and here's that story: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=90846
Gabriel came to me cuz I was depressed when Simon died so I went to PetSmart to raise some hell. I found Gabe, and he has massive pectoral fins, and he looked kinda angelic. So, I figured it was a sign. And I brought him home. Here he is:
gabriel6.jpg
gabriel13.jpg

See how massive his pecs are? heh heh
And then Louis who you've now seen.

Then I also took home little boy Blue from WalMart. :grr:
This one made me ballistic. They will remember hearing from me for quite a while on this guy. Here he was the way I found him:
blue3.jpg

And yes, his eyes appear as if the rancidity of the water almost sort of started melting them. And this picture makes me cry instantly every single time I see it:
blue6.jpg

This poor little guy was just a sweet little soul covered in massive ick and forced to live in rancid nasty conditions until he got so sick he died. I WAS LIVID. At LEAST he had a couple of days in some clean water.

And then there is Gary the snail.
Gary was evicted from the female betta tank for making too much of a slimy mess. The girls were rebelling. So he's been sentenced to spend some time in one of those plastic boxes that hang on the side of a tank - the kind they use at lfs to line w/a bag so they can hang it on the tank while they catch a fish for you. I'm now starting to realize just how HUGE of a messer he really is.

That *should* be it...

Awww....ok, I DO remember Gabe...because I remember the wedding.....you picked one up after a wedding guy died....I remember that....

The poor Blue boy though I didn't know about. How sad....I tell ya, every day I look at the guy you and I 'rescued' and think of how lucky he is....how beautiful he is...and so full of personality. He's so calm and loving almost. Where as Mr. Ferocious is....well, he did get his name for a reason!

Maybe someday I will get one of those minibows, put the boys in it, and have two extra tanks for perhaps two more down the road....was going to ask you about that...did you use the divider I see comes with the 2.5 setup? Is it solid?

Grulla,

About Mr. Ferocious...Crowntails are notoriously mean and aggressive. :)

That's kinda funny. It kinda just reinforces the theory that Six is a cross-dresser.
He is the biggest wussy I have ever seen. If I look at him the wrong way he hides. :lol:

lmao wisconsin is the "Land of Misfits"? thats new news to me :D

im glad to hear he's ok bettamomma, you seem to be really good at nurseing fish back to health :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back