Yellow Hm X Steel Blue (mg?) Hm Spawn Log

I planning on getting a girl(i think 2 actually) and #5 from her actually, and im going to be spawning the girl with the red boy in my avatar and make some sexy babies, lol. I got my spawning tank from a garage sale($5 for a 10 gallon, with a light), and I just need to pick up a sponge filter.
Thats soo awesome that they have bubblenests, what little cuteys, you must be doing crazy water changes!

I'm going to add more pictures tonight, but I think I'm actually going to sell the melano boy...just because if I keep every fish I like from a spawn...well...you know what would happen!

Can't see Constantine.....it's asking for a password :good:

Wow.....they are looking great :wub: .....you must be over the moon with them. Some really nice tail types there too :good:

nice! those are really really nice fish! i especially like the first 2, white body and blue fins, their amazing! :good:
congrats on them! :hyper:

Rugby

Oh so NOW you decide to sell the melano boy.
:shout:

Anyways- they are looking great, the extra boy you sent me has already reached full hm, hes definatly gonna be OHM, he might be already. But yeh, hes getting really pretty. I have to set up the picture tank and see the rt boy flare, see what he looks like. The RT is def. male, he was flaring at aquarius hte other day, beard and all.

Yeah- a couple other little RT guys showed themselves today. I had to stare really hard though b/c they have clear beards...but beards nonetheless!

What did you end up setting the price at? They are looking LOVELY.

I'm going for $10 for the males and 7-8 for the females, plus priority shipping. If you're interested, I need you to PM me today as I'm taking them to the auction tomorrow morning at 8 CST.

Well, you guys, sexing these fish is so hard! One day I have something that looks clearly female, and the next day it's flaring at it's neighbor with a full beard showing. Geesh! I think I may only take the ones that I am 100% certain about the sexes on tomorrow.
Think that's a better idea than taking them all?

Sounds good to my "mommy" side. I hate to see all my babies go! It's so sad to let them go, but so hard to keep so many fish when they can't get along together!

Yeh, just take the ones your sure about and then try to sell the others on here/aquabid/wherever.

Most reactions

Back