Yellow Hm X Steel Blue (mg?) Hm Spawn Log

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
OMG!! I'm so excited! My first betta babies!!!

I ended up putting my yellow male in with the dark blue/MG female since the girl in my signature wasn't very cooperative. They spawned, but I didn't really think it was that successful since his nest was the size of a quarter after they were done. Tonight I noticed all the eggs falling from the nest, and when I got closer, saw their cute little tails hanging down. I'm so excited! Hopefully I can keep them alive!

Okay...pictures!

Here's mom picking up/eating the eggs while dad was blowing them into the nest
fish1155.jpg

Here's dad tending to the eggs
fish1170-1.jpg

He's protective...
fish1159.jpg

And here they are- hatched little babies!!
fish1212.jpg

fish1215.jpg

I ended up putting my yellow male in with the dark blue/MG female since the girl in my signature wasn't very cooperative. They spawned, but I didn't really think it was that successful since his nest was the size of a quarter after they were done. Tonight I noticed all the eggs falling from the nest, and when I got closer, saw their cute little tails hanging down. I'm so excited! Hopefully I can keep them alive!

:hyper: At last your luck has turned, knew it would, happy for you and congrats :)

Yay.....great news Constantine........it's the most exciting thing to see isn't it :good:

the betta in your signature is like the best looking betta ive ever seen. so its a female? thats ironic, considering the good looking ones are usually males

Thank you! You'd be surprised how many pretty female bettas there are out there. Don't let that myth of the males being the only pretty ones fool you! The females can be just as lovely.

Wow there so tiny can hardly see them.
Need some specs.

Looking great.......you must be thrilled. How long do you spend gazing at them :lol:

Most reactions

Back