Wow I'm a Newbie

Brittany

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello everyone....
Wow it feels weird to be new to a message board :blink: Well anyways...My mom is Mollymomma (aka Rhonda) :p I'm 15 years old...
I don't know that much about fish..but I learn quick...of course talking with my mom about our 55 gallon tank helps..I have my own fish(a betta)named Bob...I know haha not the best name..I wanted to name it Jasmine at first but its a boy fishy so that would be cruel LOL B) and I couldn't think of anything else...so he is Bob :thumbs:
Well I'm gonna go check out the board...
hope my mom doesn't mind me being on here. :fun: I didn't ask..whoo I'm bad :hyper:

-Brittany

William said:
Hi Brittany, welcome to the forum :) :*) :)
lol! Thanks Will :*) I hope my mom doesn't get mad at me for coming on here LOL...Just wanted to talk to ya.. :*) Hope you had a good day...it's practically over there.. :)

:wub: love ya brat! Welcome to the board. Just remember this is a fish board & not the drive Will mad board lol

She gets her evilness from..um not me :angel:

Mollymomma said:
:wub: love ya brat! Welcome to the board. Just remember this is a fish board & not the drive Will mad board lol
Whoo It's Britt's mum! :thumbs: Hi. LOL. haha... yer cool. ;)

And Britt, I'm here hahahahaha. :lol: Ready to learn about some fish! :look: wow, *cough* that sounded corny. :D

Tanked said:
Welcome Brit. I hope you pull the same enjoyment out of the forum as your mom. I'll kleave the whole will thing alone... :wub: :wub:
:*) k you do that...
yaknow..I didn't just join cuz Will's adorable LOL
I do like fish.... :thumbs:
well I'm hoping I'll fit in...
b4 I registered I watched my mum on here..everyone seemed nice..so thats why I joined..

----
Hi Manda!! :p
well I better go..cya all 2morrow ;)

Hi Brittany...Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net. I think you are our first 2nd generation member :nod: ...Hope you have fun :D

Well its definately making it a family forum (might even get a wedding out of it lol :lol: )

HiYa and :hi: Brittany

:)

Most reactions

Back