Wow.. A 15 Foot Aquarium For Sale On Ebay!

That is one seriously mad tank! I'd want a free psychiatric consultation before spending £8,000 on a tank!

I like the starting price too: £2,999. Funnily enough there are no bidders ? :rolleyes:

If it was 5ft shorter and I had some money now I would seriously consider that.

I'ved had a quote for a 120"x45"x30" and that was £2500 so being that bit longer probable meant he had to go up a size in acrylic thickness boasting the price right up.

When your buying something like that it doesn't really matter they have no feedback, you would most likely do cash on collection. It's not like your going to pay and there not going to post it

The buyer would have to get someone in to built a brick stand, like the one it is currently on!

I think he has gone down the local aquatic store and taken a picture of a new tank before the fish are added!!!
Pay yer money and never hear from again...............only jokin but i would not risk that money on zero feedback..

the guy only joined up on ebay the other day! maybe just to sell the tank!! Thats why he doesnt have feedback! Gotta start somewhere!

** Older UK residents may remember the commedian/gone-wrong-magician Tommy Trinder whose catch phrase was "(sharp intake of breath) , Just Like That",, with flourish of hand !

You mean Tommy Cooper right? :blink:
No - he means Tommy Trinder

** Older UK residents may remember the commedian/gone-wrong-magician Tommy Trinder whose catch phrase was "(sharp intake of breath) , Just Like That",, with flourish of hand !

You mean Tommy Cooper right? :blink:
No - he means Tommy Trinder
Yes - he means Tommy Cooper

Most reactions

Back