Worst Film Ever Watched.

What possessed me to watch the movie "Celebrity" directed by Woody Allen I have no idea. It's the only movie in my life I walked out of after about 30 minutes.
sasha will ferrel is way funny i knew it you lack a good sense of humor

He is the dumbest guy ever! He acts like a 3 year old and his comedy is for a 3 year old too! I don't see how you can find it good at all!

Name one funny thing he has EVER done.

Talking of Will Ferrell- Bewitched is absolutley awful and Nicole Kidman shoudl have been shot for crimes against acting !!
I hate all remakes, especially America remaking foreign movies such as the Ring (original is far scarier!!), Nikita became the assassin and was rubbish and the most recent one -they remade the french fim Taxi with Queen Latifah I mean ---- why? the orginal was superb, stylish and funny. And lets not forget the italian job and alfie i mean why remake a a good movie??? I don't get angry much but bad remakes really make me want to punch someone- prebably someone in the american film industry who comes up with these stupid ideas!!

I was going to get Bewitched on DVD as I loved the original - Don't think I will bother now if it is rubbish.

Yeha me and my friend really enjoyed the series and what with there being a good cast in the film we had high hopes. Unfortuneately the film is nothing like the series and Nicole kidman got on my nerves cause she spoke with a really whispery voice through it all and the plot was just plain weird, all in all very disappointing!!

Well, I liked lots of horror films that have been slated. I wasn't especially too keen on saw 2 as it was just doing it for shock value.

Never seen wizard of oz, cant remember seeing mary poppins... I did see bits of return to oz. Now that was f***ed up.

DOn't like steve martin, but bowfinger was pretty funny.

Fillms that arent good I tend not to remember there names but here goes:-

Seven, summat about 7 deadly sins fell asleep
thirteen ghosts fell asleep
king arthur had the notions to be good, but I didn't like the actor who played king arthur

Uuuum I can't seem to remember the main ones that p***ed me off. Generally ones with s**t endings. Where they leave me to decide what happens myself. Just tell me!!!!

I am scared of the dark so films like the ring and the grudge remakes I enjoyed, and as I'd moved out of home by myself for the first time scared the s***e outta me! I bought the originals and they were good too. They were just different. I mean, the ring story was almost completely different! Dark water was c**p. Saw I thought was different, and I respected it for that. But as I say saw 2 was not great. Plus I think it gives some nutty people ideas.

I too hate Will Ferrel!!! he is just so ****ing stupid and so not funny! However, my all time most hated film is Waterworld!!!!

dead poets society has to be the worst id give you my opinion on if it weren't for fear of being banned from the site

OMG how can anyone not like DPS?? didn't you just bawl your eyes out at the end? I was almost inconsolable the first time I watched it, I actually had to cry until I didn't have to cry anymore - not just a bit of a blub and on to the shopping, I sat there for ages and had a boohoo :lol:

Ok, so that was a good many years ago....but all the same, it was a great film :)

OMG how can anyone not like DPS?? didn't you just bawl your eyes out at the end? I was almost inconsolable the first time I watched it, I actually had to cry until I didn't have to cry anymore - not just a bit of a blub and on to the shopping, I sat there for ages and had a boohoo :lol:

Ok, so that was a good many years ago....but all the same, it was a great film :)

I actually bawled my eyes out at the beginning when I realised I had to watch it

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind - absolutely cack. Drivel.

Punch Drunk Love - worse, oh God so much worse. Painfully so. And with bad music.

Vampire in Brooklyn - need I say anything?

Anything with that effeminate boy Orlando Bloom in (bleurgh, teenage girls need to get some taste *lmao*). With the exception of Troy which depicted his snivelling character well. LOTR had Sean Bean in so we'll excluse that from the hate list. Nothing against effeminate boys, just people who think they're heart-throbs and "actORs" when really they're more than a bit pants.

Creep - what a pile of cack. Only good thing about it was the supposedly evil crazy mutant was hilarious. Not scary in the least, other than Jeremy Sheffield's pet wart.

The Grudge - only scary thing in this is Sarah Michelle Gellar - she has a face for radio and the acting ability of an amoeba. Another one that you just want to slap. Hard.

There are several movie producers who owe me minutes/hours of my life back for creating boring, stupid crud. Specifically, the worst offenders that spring to mind would be:

Back to the Future II
The Ninth Gate
The Village
A History of Violence

The latter film has got to be the worst film ever made! Do not waste your time watching these woofers!

The devils rejects, walked out half an hour into it and sneaked into another cinema :D

Most reactions

Back