Working On Saving A Betta

What Should I Name Her?

• Blue Ray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grace

• Survivor

• Aphrodite (Greek Goddess of love, beauty, & pleasure)

• Total voters
I'm glad you got her parents involved! (I must admit though, in the back of my mind I'm thinking: A crawfish? lol)

XD I've found craws are interesting and fun! So yeah!
I cant wait to see this girl!

Yuck. Your so sweet to care so much about the poor betta. I find myself loving every fish as much as I would any other pet, so I get it. Don't worry about the temporary gallon jar...just do water changes everday to keep the ammonia down. I just had to keep a betta for two weeks in a gallon tank and he was fine with daily changes and light feedings till I could move him

Not gonna lie, I will spoil her xD what should I call her? Any suggestions??

Makes me wonder what she was thinking in the first place, obviously highly inconsiderate.

Top kudos for being so caring!

Lucky is cute, I want more of a name implying how strong she is!

Eiki? ("strength, willpower" in Japanese, English Version)

Stärke? ("strength" in German)

Strenia? (Sabine goddess of strength and endurance)

Nike? (the goddess of strength, speed, and victory)

Here's a few suggestions. :3 Can't wait to see pics! So glad you will be rescuing her from that torment!

Those are nice names!!

How about Artemis? Greek Goddess of the hunt, Wild animals, wilderness, Childbirth, virginity, and girls

Thought I included that one in there...hehe. I know I typed it. Musta forgotten to add it in...

I like that one!

dang, I was hoping to make a youtube video out of that, lol. I would have too, I'm the FSPCA, lol. Oh well, glad you got the fish, please post pictures!!!!! Lucky should be the name! or miracle! Still think the girl should have a spoon poked at her everyday for like a month...

Most reactions

Back