Working On Saving A Betta

What Should I Name Her?

• Blue Ray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grace

• Survivor

• Aphrodite (Greek Goddess of love, beauty, & pleasure)

• Total voters
:mad: so, she made other plans today so the plan has been pushed back. Here's the new plan - her sister is going to spirit her away tonight and bring her to me at school. She'll stay in the counselor's office tomorrow and then come home with me

Well done, look forward to seeing pics once she's settled in

She's pretty weak from what I can see, Im getting her used to the water parameters and I was gently adding water, and she got stuck in the light current :/ she's quite pretty - I'll post pics ASAP

She is also appearing to be missing 3 scales on her side, poor thing! She's almost completely ready to be released!

I'll come post pics in just a sec! Poor thing was still in the container she came in!! She's pink with purple sheen and a red tail with 2 rays. She reminds me of my other girl!

You should get the girl a pet rock instead of a crayfish.

It reminds me of those poor fish at the carnival. They sit in those little bowls and people throw ping pong balls at them. I always want to buy like 500 ping pong balls and try to rescue as many as I can.

I picked a crawfish, because she poked this girl with her finger as well. How I hope she tries to poke the big crawfish she's getting with her finger... Teach her some manners. Her parents took away her allowance to pay for all the things she needs for it and for me to set up the tank, I made sure to spend a good bit ;) and deal is I get to check it weekly. If I feel it's not being cared for properly, it's mine completely.

What gets me is how they thought the fish was fine in the cup it came in. It's like saying that when you buy a fish and take it home in one of those plastic bags, that they can live in the bag for their whole life...

Good plan/deal with the care though :good:

Most reactions

Back