Working On Saving A Betta

What Should I Name Her?

• Blue Ray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grace

• Survivor

• Aphrodite (Greek Goddess of love, beauty, & pleasure)

• Total voters
She is a looker, I think a Greek name would fit her cus how she looks and her colors but I always base my names off of how they look

I love the sound of the name Eiki! It would suit because we all are rooting for her, we want to encourage her to continue to show strength and will-power in the next little while. She can then proudly wear that name! :nod:

I feed my Betta a flake or two sometimes, a pea sometimes, and one or two pellets(ended up with the large pellets somehow) sometimes--2 feedings a day of any of those

Don't worry about the black spots.. This girly is a cambodian, and it happens sometimes that black pigment randomly appears... my first female had the same coloration and also had some black scales, so don't worry about it, unless they grow/spread/more appear/are bumps and not flush with the rest of the scales.

But otherwise, oh yes, she is gorgeous!! I like the name Strenia c:

Oh good to know! Should I be concerned about the red spot on the top of her head? It's kinda big! I'll be posting the winner and closing the poll in 9 hours!

If the red seems likes its showing from underneath her scales, what you are seeing is her brain, hehe xD if it seems like the red is sitting on her head though, treat it as a bacterial infection. I am fairly sure its nothing, i think my female had that too, just perhaps not so dark.. but its hard to tell from the photos. Does it look like she has a bump there when you look from the side?

Her name has been decided! Welcome to the family Artemis!!

Artemis has red on top of her head, not in lol. It's not a bump either. I'm only curious If it's her color but it's the same color as her fins?

Artemis is currently having 25% daily water changes with Aquari-Sol and Betta Revive until I'm sure she's not sick. She's eating and active!

Good luck, I voted for "Eiki" but "Artemis" was my second choice.

Most reactions

Back