Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
how cute do they look :drool:

BILD0110.jpg

BILD0111.jpg

BILD0109.jpg

BILD0108.jpg

i got about 60-70 of them :hyper:

and i've noticed that i really need to change my plant from them pictures lol, looking a big tatty :p

thanks

paul

Congrats Paul they're looking great :good: Bet you soooo excited :D :D :D

excited, am more than excited :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

i just can't wait to see them fully grown :drool:

i'm planning on selling some of them, but i bet i won't be able to choose which ones i want to keep or sell, i'll want them all :shifty:

thankss

paul

they are so cute....is that a filter in the corner..if it si...they wont get sucked in will they? :crazy: :crazy:

i haven't got the filter on at the moment, i'm just doing daily water changes, i'm going to wait until they are a bit bigger just so they don't get sucked up lol!

thanks

paul :drool:

You'll have to wait quite some time to turn that filter on...I would consider not using it at all until they are full grown. Just get a sponge filter. I have the same in one of my sorority tanks, and it's flow is strong enough to push the adults around a bit.

You'll have to wait quite some time to turn that filter on...I would consider not using it at all until they are full grown. Just get a sponge filter. I have the same in one of my sorority tanks, and it's flow is strong enough to push the adults around a bit.

Totally 100% agree, a sponge filter is the best bet.

i hav got a sponge filter in the tank now, i got a gang valve controlling air flow aswell, any other things i might need?

thanks for giving me sum gud advice constantine and 5teady

o yeah and 5teady, they are loving the microworms! :good:

thanks guys

paul

Most reactions

Back