Won fish on Aquabid yay!

I envy you. By the way, if you dont mind me asking, what are you using to house your fish? Again, those fish are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Congratz on the fish!

Thanks :D ok well I house my first betta Bruce in a 10 gallon glass tank by himself(hes spoiled rotten)..lol and Freddy and Spikey my 2nd and 3rd in 2.5 gallon glass tanks with azoo palm filter ect..and then my first female(petstore female)-Maggie whos actually sick right now :( is in a 2.5 gallon glass tank too..no filter yet so i try to do frequent water changes..then the 2nd pet store female betta is in a plastic tank actually its bigger than the 2.5 gallon tank..so its prob about 3 gallons..then and then the Rosetail Female is in a plastic tank as well and it looks to be about 4 gallons and then the Rosetail maLE IN A 2.5 gallon tank-glass and the triband male is in a minibow 2.5 and finally..lol whew that was a long list..lol the triband female is in a plastic tank too thats about a gallon to gallon and half big..the females tanks are temporary since I plan to put them all into my sorority 30 gallons by the end of the week :) Sorry about this huge paragraph..I tend to write more than I should sometimes..LOL :D Take Care all!

My Triband Male-Lancelot has maintained himself busy building his nest..look how big its now..lol :wub:

Attachments

• Captured_2005_9_12_00005.jpg
    Captured_2005_9_12_00005.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 26
How do you get a betta to blow such a big bubble nest? Mine only blow one big enough to make a line along the top of the tank on the sides.

Most reactions

Back