Wildwoods not so wild open day

lol, well next time you know its me... so just u no... say hey.. cos i cant remember wat u look like lol.. i onyl got a glance at you.. so its all blurry.. so many faces, so may fish ... hmm lol -_-

most probly in the other shops its the quitest ive ever seen wildwoods its still a nice place to visit

well i must say thanks to paul (the wolf) for stopping by to see me :D and also to jimbo too who also came down...
hope to see some ppl tomoro.. but thats all i saw today

oh and thanks for the b'day wishes guys

Vixen said:
lol, well next time you know its me... so just u no... say hey.. cos i cant remember wat u look like lol.. i onyl got a glance at you.. so its all blurry.. so many faces, so may fish ... hmm lol -_-
i promise ill say hi next time and not blurt out loads of c**p liked your jacket though do you not get hot with it on though :huh:

did anybody win anything today i forgot to fill my form in for the fish tank comp :)

just think if you won you could set up a marine tank and learn from it, if i won it id turn it into a refungium. :thumbs:

blout said:
most probly in the other shops its the quitest ive ever seen wildwoods its still a nice place to visit
Noooooooo I meant, I thought there were going to be lots of people there from some organisation or something???

i met a bloke from tropical fish finder and bloke from juwel if thats what you meen

Most reactions

Back