• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 60
pic 16 my fav the marine section which always seems to have sick fish

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 63
and the last pic is of TFFs very own vixen (shes so tiny)

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 50
i have loads of other pics but nothing really interesting, can you see what i meen its not very busy :D

maybe it will pick up tomorow -_-

DD

Thanks for sharing these pics! Very nice display tank and those koi are huge!!! :hyper: And I've never been to an lfs where the room is all dark and they just light the tanks, I'm sure the marine section looks killer! Pity about the sick fish all the time tho'. And why'd they call it the hot room?

i call it the hot room because its alway like walking into an oven and it gets worse in the summer

what the monkies!!! you got a pic of me!! why didnt you come say hello???? oh my god i didnt even see a bloomin camera lol :p ahhhh
(you coulda said hi! i remember that.. it was when brian was showin me the filtration unit thing he made :p )

em blout its not fair to say bout the marines that they ALWAYS have deads! brain looks after his fish alot... if you find any deads its because he's been so rushed off his feet to do it, its only him on the marines you know.. :p

oh by the way i do agree it wasn't so 'WILD' lol

Wow that's awesome! The rock setup on the display tank is superb. I wish we had a fish store like that around here.

Most reactions

Back