Wildwoods New Owners

kewskills

PM me if you want anything.
Reaction score
Well i havent seen any other threads about this here so if i missed it i apoligise.

Wildwoods looks like its gonna be safe, they have been brought out by a company called World of Water, looks like they will continue to trade under the Wildwoods name, and have been told so far that they can continue as before, so oddballs will continue to arrive their, this is great news for Wildwood employees and of course everyone who shops from their.

I'm certainly very glad to hear that, now i won't have to give any of my hard earnt cash to the northerners :thumbs:

We've got a World of Water up here in Cheshire and I don't rate it very much. A nice clean store with lots of choice but the staff are not very well informed and sell anything to anyone without asking any questions. I over heard a woman saying she wanted the 6 clown loaches she'd just bought for her 2ft tank and the staff just let her walk out with them!! And I've seen people with a new goldfish bowl in one hand and a couple of goldfish in the other. But there again there are loads of stores that are run the same way sadly.

Maybe it will be better run down by you, I really hope so. If they employ a good knowledgeable manager it should be ok. They do have some fantastic bargains on new tanks though!

Theres a WoW near Rugby and nearly all the labels had the wrong sizes. They use the inch SL but put it in cm, ie Silver Dollars only 6cm!

I dont think the store is going to be run as a World of Water branch, they have bought it as an ongoing business and will leave the present staff to run the tropical fish house as they always have done.

Went in there yesterday and some familiar faces but not as many staff as before.

Could be in transition still - got my custom made tank from them - have always been really nice.

Most reactions

Back