Wild Caught Clown Fish With Parasite

how about dipping a newly aquired fish before you put them on a quarantine tank on a water with medicine onit to prevent it from havin a disease or partiall kill it befor puttin it on ur qt...because im planning to buy another clown but its goin to tank bred......so it is neccessary or a good thing to dip new fish before puttin it on ur qt

and do you guys do this too

and post some mothods on how you guys do it.........i really dont wanna go fishless again on my main tank fo anoht 4-6 weeks

thank u dalejr_802

how about dipping a newly aquired fish before you put them on a quarantine tank on a water with medicine onit to prevent it from havin a disease or partiall kill it befor puttin it on ur qt...because im planning to buy another clown but its goin to tank bred......so it is neccessary or a good thing to dip new fish before puttin it on ur qt

and do you guys do this too

and post some mothods on how you guys do it.........i really dont wanna go fishless again on my main tank fo anoht 4-6 weeks

I dont dip in medicines before QT. Its a double edged sword really. You could unnecessarily stress a fish with no disease by dipping it, or you could get caught playing catchup with medicines if the fish is sick and you choose not to dip

Yup, I put new fish in my QT tank and observe them. If they show no signs of disease they go into the main display :)

Most reactions

Back