Wii Help!

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Reaction score
I am goin mad here i bought 2 gamecube games to play on the wii and didn't know i needed a different controller so i bought that now i can't save the game, any ideas what i need to buy?!

Who didn't read my question properly then :p

I am goin mad here i bought 2 gamecube games to play on the wii and didn't know i needed a different controller so i bought that now i can't save the game, any ideas what i need to buy?!
When playing a GameCube game on a Wii, you can only save your progress by using a GameCube Memory Card. The Wii internal memory or a SD card is not compatible.

I use a Nintendo branded card as well as a third party unit. I've had no problems over the years with the off brand but some people say to avoid them if possible since they are more likely to corrupt your data. :nerd:

When playing a GameCube game on a Wii, you can only save your progress by using a GameCube Memory Card. The Wii internal memory or a SD card is not compatible.

I use a Nintendo branded card as well as a third party unit. I've had no problems over the years with the off brand but some people say to avoid them if possible since they are more likely to corrupt your data. :nerd:

cheers dude :cool:
So I literally buy a gamecube memory card? Or would something like this work?
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...ng_memory_card_

lol mel, we recentley sold ours, then they go and bring out the wii fit ( looks amazing fun)
if you go to gamestation or game ( i think) you will get a pre-loved one for next to nothing ( mem card)

and when you sort it out have lots of fun- my boys got a ps3 now and im not allowed to play, they say i dont have any paitence and would damage the controller if i lost a game :( kids these dayz huh!!)

shelagh xxxxx

lol mel, we recentley sold ours, then they go and bring out the wii fit ( looks amazing fun)
if you go to gamestation or game ( i think) you will get a pre-loved one for next to nothing ( mem card)

and when you sort it out have lots of fun- my boys got a ps3 now and im not allowed to play, they say i dont have any paitence and would damage the controller if i lost a game :( kids these dayz huh!!)

shelagh xxxxx

I have got a wii fit hun, watching my sister do the hula hoop was the only thing I have ever seen that made wee come out lol it was the most hilarious ever thing i've seen. I'm trying to do my yoga on my wii fit but the kids muck it all for me then I get too tired in the evenings!

Thanks for the advice people, in fish and in gaming eh!XXX

Most reactions

Back