Wife Has Put Her Foot Down And Said No :(

DaveA76

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
was doin the usual browse on ebay and came across this and its only 35 mile away :-(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8ft-fish-tank-aquarium-/130534716893?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item1e6479b5dd

Can you not fob her off with a pair of shoes or handbag, or any other generic item someone of the female persuasion may be interested in? :p

I'm thinking a dishwasher or a new cool box might thaw her out. Maybe a bit difficult to round up a pair of shoes or handbag for 365 Pounds and up.
sick.gif

But dang if that's not one sexy tank waiting to find a good home!
good.gif

Just proves my point that fishkeepers should marry only other fishkeepers ;)

Or stay single :p

Haha arent the majority of fishkeepers men though? Thinking about there is quite a few gay couples i see in my LFS lol

I do think the majority of fishkeepers are male, in my ezperience anyway.

It does seem like the 'WAGs' kick up more of a fuss about tanks than the BFs/hubands do. I'm always hearing, "the wife says no", "the wife says. 'no tanks in the living room' ", "the wife wants it to match the furniture".

Are women really that demanding, shallow and unforgiving (I hope not being one myself!)?

I think its more the fact that most women seem to be in control of things like that. Most men just want an easy ride lol where as some women wouldn mind getting moody or complaining about it, i dont think most guys can even be bothered to get in an argument lol

That is worth a divorce :hey: (says a man that has been married 3 times! :S )

Fishkeepers make the best wives, obviously ;)

as Nelly says, just buy it and then see what happens.

I remember when Nelly bought a fish tank and hid it behind a curtain and she never found it. Is it still there Nelly? ;)

Most reactions

Back