Why Bullmastiffs Should Be Banned!

KathyM

Fish Herder
Reaction score
First they give you that look like butter wouldn't melt.

260107dharma.jpg

Then they pull the puppy eyes to get a biccy....

260107dharma2.jpg

Then they fall asleep without even so much as a thankyou!

260107dharma3.jpg

:wub:

:rolleyes: kathy, i was soooo disappointed when i saw that you were the OP--i clicked in here for a good ol' fashioned bit of internet drama not cute puppy pictures! :p

LMAO sorry to disappoint! :lol:

Of course they really should be banned. They smell. They slobber. They fart worse than Baz. What other reasons do you need? :lol:

<Disclaimer for the numb: I don't mean it, she's the best dog ever and I love her, smelly as she is...>

aw, very cute... but why is it that bully breeds have the worst farts? :crazy:

also, how does that color work, Kathy? I've never seen one like it.

Bully breeds worst farts? Pah - you should sniff a greyhound/lurcher :sick: :lol:

Awww piccies of Dharma, I love them, they make her look so angelic....wahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks you lot :D

starrynightxxi - she's fawn with a black mask which is a really common colour in Bullmastiffs. Some are redder/darker than her but I was told she's "blue fawn" which means she has blue through her coat as well as the yellow/fawn tones.

Her wind isn't really *that* bad, it's more the smelly sock stench of her coat and bed. She's a bit of a teenage minger basically. :rolleyes:

man I was already getting my flame suit on when I clicked on this thread :shifty:

Very beautiful dog!

I didn't see that you had written this thread, I thought KathyM will do her nut when she reads that! Dharma is lovely. Apparently Dalmations are pretty gassy too. :lol:

with regards to farting, this little one looks cute, but when he lets one go, the missus blames me, and mine really stink!! so for a 1 foot tall dog, his stink ratio must he HUGE!!

anyway here he is.

chez_2_paint.JPG

chez_paint.JPG

Bully breeds worst farts? Pah - you should sniff a greyhound/lurcher :sick: :lol:

Awww piccies of Dharma, I love them, they make her look so angelic....wahahahahahahahahahaha!

:hyper: I must agree with there lisa I have 2 greyhounds and a Dobbie x Lab and the room can be thick and green when i come down in the morning lol

Lovely pix and what a beautiful creature

Lews :rolleyes:

with regards to farting, this little one looks cute, but when he lets one go, the missus blames me, and mine really stink!! so for a 1 foot tall dog, his stink ratio must he HUGE!!

anyway here he is.

View attachment 41275

View attachment 41276

Oh dear. That is one seriously handsome little fella. I feel the need to get the dognapping fairy suit out of the wardrobe... :wub:

starrynightxxi - the collar is a martingale/half check style. I find that some of the buckle style collars half throttle her with her flab round her neck *lol*. I don't use this collar for walking, we use a head halter and a harness for her (power steering). Basically it slips over her head.

My friend made it - she makes absolutely beautiful leather collars and other leather stuff. For some reason her website's down, but her username here is Canis Equus (possibly with pretty bits around it). Can't sing her praises enough, her work is superb, she has a real flair for it :D

spudgun2k - your dog is gorgeous :D What's his name?

Hi kathy, his name is chezney, he is 3 years old now, but still looks like a pup. he is gorgeous but can be a right little bugger at times and truly loves to play, and if he gets the chance will go for the lick attack.

thx by the way, your pooch is lovely too.

starrynightxxi - the collar is a martingale/half check style. I find that some of the buckle style collars half throttle her with her flab round her neck *lol*. I don't use this collar for walking, we use a head halter and a harness for her (power steering). Basically it slips over her head.

My friend made it - she makes absolutely beautiful leather collars and other leather stuff. For some reason her website's down, but her username here is Canis Equus (possibly with pretty bits around it). Can't sing her praises enough, her work is superb, she has a real flair for it :D

spudgun2k - your dog is gorgeous :D What's his name?

Most reactions

Back