• GUPPIES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BETTAS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ajbettle

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i was just wondering which would get the highest rating...i know theres alot of betta lovers but i want to know how many love guppies!!! :good: GET VOTING!!! :fun: :hyper:

betta's as guppies are all the same to ME (don't go saying i'm saying guppies are boring etc. people.)

you can keep betta's together btw females as long as long as you have at least 4 i say. male guppies need to really be kept in a group above 5 to spread aggression between themselves and if you have females you need 1m to 2f and then you end up with hundreds of fry. betta's on the other hand you don't have this problem with.

:good:

i was just wondering which would get the highest rating...i know theres alot of betta lovers but i want to know how many love guppies!!! :good: GET VOTING!!! :fun: :hyper:

ive had the two with guppies being the latter and i find them more colorful and active and nice to look at imo
:)

im goijng with guppys since i have some...quite suprised u say there both boring andywg, if u thing there boring or dull or anyone who says there should be a neither well dont vote if you dont like any of them..i was just wondering who like which

Most reactions

Back