• Serpae Tetra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rummy Nosed Tetra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Recky10

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I know this is not the complete list and I left out all the dyed tetras i.e. Strawberry and Blueberry Tetras. If you wanted to know my favorite is the Lemon Tetra!!!

I said Rummy Nose. We had a school awhile ago and they were amusing little fish.

Swordtail Characin, splashing tetras, emperor tetras and diamonds, but they aren't on the list so I think maybe congos and cardinals and maybe glowlights

Congo are beautiful fish.
I went for the black neon tetra very underated little adorable fish.

Rummy noce for me after keeping a shoal a few years back with discus. when they grow they look much better with the red and white becoming more prominent

big congos are also gorgeous as are cardinals

I voted neons since I have some of those (just bought 10 more on Friday for my 29 gallon - in q-tank now). I do like congos and may get some for my 75 gallon soon. The tank is almost 3 year old now and over half of my original 10 black phantom tetras have disappeared in the last few months, I'm assuming from age as everything else in the tank is doing great. I think they would be a good addition with the angels.

I dig the rummy nose. I think it's red nose with black & white tail makes it very striking looking. I've never kept one before but I think a tank full of them would look incredible. :drool:

Emperors are the best! I loved mine when i had them (converted planted tank to brackish :( ) But, as theyre not on the list, has to be Neons :good:

i like most little tetras but after keeping rummys for nearly 4 years i love the colours & i love the little characters they are.ours all have their own 'patch' in the tank which they defend vigorously all day chasing intruders ( fellow rummys) away from, until night & moonlights when they all gather agin together in a little gang! we have one we call cave rummy, his patch is one of the rock caves in our tank, we've even seen him try & scoot off a big 6 inch yoyo loach out of 'his' cave- hillarious!

personally i like the serpae tetra. there nice.

Where's Other?

I chose the 'bucktooth' tetra, exodon paradoxus. It's by far my favourite fish purchase and wouldn't trade my shoal for the world.

Most reactions

Back