which fish will not die easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
most fish wont die easily if you look after them properly and dont keep them in too small tanks

Zebra Danios are coldwater, and man, those things just won't DIE. I had one that lived for over 5 years, and by the time it finally died, it was the ugliest, most repulsive fish in whole wide world. But he sure was hardy!!!! If you want tropical, you can go with Convict Cichlids. If those things aren't tough, I don't know what are. Excellent beginner fish; very forgiving about water conditions. Just don't attempt to keep them in a community tank! :p Nasty fish, especially when spawning (AKA: all the time).

"who's that clip clopping over my bridge?"
troll3.gif

Panther said:
Zebra Danios are coldwater
no they are not :no:
they are sub-tropical fish not coldwater :nod:

He already made a topic like this in tropical chit chat guys just ingore him he just wants attention

william11373 said:
tell me all the fish that wont die easily
all of them.

if you look after your fish correctly, home them in the correct fashion and listen to advice given on forums like this your fish will live healthy and full lives

I would say goldfish. Thoses <Mod Edit> live for a long time with no food. I was hospitalize for 2 weeeks and i couldnt feed them or anything. I have a ranchu and a red cap oranda both about 1 1/2 inches and they both lived thru the ordeal. they got plenty of treats when i got home and they were still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back