Which Do U Prefer?

paul_219

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Which do u refer to keep turtle or fish and y?

From my experience till now i i found that aquatic turtle are easier to clean and to feed and to keep. Althought they are very messy but nice to keep .

Which do u refer to keep turtle or fish and y?

From my experience till now i i found that aquatic turtle are easier to clean and to feed and to keep. Althought they are very messy but nice to keep .

I think that is bit of a silly question really to ask on a 'Tropical Fish Forum'

Well sorry but i was seeing which do u prefer. just answer if u have a n answer.

fish, they're easier..?

i think turtles are very boring and useless as pets. the only neat time would be feeding time...that and the fact that i caught salmonela (spelling) and nearly died from it! wash your hands kiddies

i think turtles are very boring and useless as pets. the only neat time would be feeding time...
I've had a turtle and he was as fun to watch as any fish I've ever had.

I've had both and I'd take fish honestly.

i'll let you know in a few weeks! just picked up a baby cumberland slider about 2 hours ago and its already captured my heart! i think he's a bit suicidal, he's managed to climb up the tank onto the lights and fall back off into the water, am currently re-thinking the set up before he damages himself

never had them. But can't imagine i would like some turtles more than a nice community tank

Most reactions

Back