Which Corys Do You Have?

I have
4 Pandas(adult)
? Pandas(from egg to 1 1/2 month old) Probably about 50.
6 Sterbai(young) They are still 1 1/2" or so.
2 Melanistius(old) I know I need to get more.

I'll get many more when I set up the 55G. Soon hopefully although darn work get in the way of my important projects like build background, canopy and lighting system. I better finish this year.

Hi cory fans, im new to the forum but i had to share with you my herd which i cant stop adding to. Population at the moment spread over 4 aquariums consists of
2x c. aneaus (albino)
2x c. aneaus (breeding pair)
2x c. robinae
3x c. elegans
2x c. schwartzi
3x c. arcuatus
3x c. punctatus
1x c. adolfoi
1x c. sterbai
1x c. metae
1x c. trilineatus
1x c. davidsandsi
1x unknown (possible c. gomezi)
when i get a good pic of the unknown cory il post it and see if anyone can help me with idenification

I have 2 peppers and 3 sterbai. Will be gettin more. Alot more when i free up some more tanks :) Best fish, so kool to watch.

I have only 1 albino cory. All his friends have passed away, but he is doing really well alone. He is very active and does alot of swimming, eating, resting etc.

I do plan on getting him 2 more friends and 3 peppered corys. My LFS sells peppered corys cheap.

I was thinking of getting a few panda corys, but they are at least 2 times more expensive than other corys, and I hear they arnt as easy to keep.

I just got 6 albinos. Here are some pics:

PICT1992.jpg

PICT1946.jpg

I've got some albinos. No piccies yet though. One of them only has 1 eye though -_-

I've got
1 C. trilineatus (The sole survivor of my ill fated first batch of cories)
4 C. sterbai (In with the trilineatus)
12 C. Pygmaeus (who stay hidden in the Cabomba all the time)
5 C. panda
and
5 Albino C. aeneus

The Albinos are my favorites - active and personable. The Pandas are a close second. All the rest of them hide all the time :-(

(Any ideas how to fix that are welcome.)

I have

1 albino
1 peppered

Getting more next week of each.

Would love to get some Pandas but they are AU $10 each and I think thats really expensive at my LFS.

But they are very very beautiful catfish. Our albino is psycho.

4 x albino aeneus
1 x bronze aeneus (shoals and breeds with albinos)
2 x sterbai (for some reason thought I had three - nicked off sister)
4 x melanotaenia
3 x metae
1 x stray sodalis, cant find them anywhere to get any more, again nicked off sister
1 x peppered - alone since his friends passed on - shoals with the sterbais and metae
5 x brochis splendens (my latest additions)

as of 2 weeks ago
I now own none, zip, zero, zilch.

Most reactions

Back