where to go uk

where would be easiest or you would like to go?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • birmingham(good option)

• Total voters
I voted for somewhere else because, although Birmingham sounds like fun, I've just checked the train times and it's gonna take close on 5 hours to get there and then there's the journey back. Not sure how long driving would take.

*looks at map*

Oh darn, I dunno! :D

Not sure if I will be able to make it as I've just heard that my gallstone operation is going to be in the next 6 weeks or so. With this in mind I haven't put a vote in but would have course gone for Brum as its so close :lol:

Will keep an eye on this though and hope to meet up with you guys one day :D

I've put Brum, purely because I've been to The Deep in Hull, but not been in the one in Birmingham. Both take about same amount of travelling for me :p .

Arfie

I voted for Birmingham too simply because it'll only take me an hour or so to get there.

I'm quite willing to travel to somewhere else if that's where it's decided we'll go!

I voted 'Somewhere else' as anywhere north of Bristol is a trek :rolleyes:

but if you're going to force me i'll say Birmingham (but only if it's a weekend).

well we thought of brummie because its quite fairly in the middle of everyone and its somewhere ppl up north and south can get to.. i men i live in london so itll take me a few hours...

This poll is so biased ("good option")!!! :p

Birmingham would be ok for me, certainly better than London. Cost is a major factor for me and looking yesterday it was £70 :)o!) unless I could manage 2 singles but there were not many of the times available.

Hull costs a lot less but takes the same time to get to, and there's 2-3 changes!!! I hate changing trains, so direct does me grand and Birmingham is.

If I can get cheap tickets, I'll be there with bells on!

I voted Birmingham as it would be the easiest to get to for me and is the most central location for most people.

Ben

Most reactions

Back