where to get rare livebearers?

For some reason they're touchy about jerry cans of fuel for luggage when you're flying out of a country. Dunno why.;)
Drive across the border then so you don't set off the plane police :)

Honest Mr Orifficer, I have fish in the jerry cans, it's not fuel.
Don't lie to me son, your nicked for trying to blow up a plane. :)

I can go to the upper reaches of the Swan River for wild X. variatus. They are nice colours too.

If you live in the USA go on a road trip down south and pull over to the side of the road when you see a creek or stream. When nobody is looking, drop a couple of bait traps in the water and sit in your car for 30 minutes. When nobody is around, pull the traps, put fish in buckets and move to the next location.

Keep each lot of fish separate until they are identified.
cool what do i use to keep them alive
a 5g bucket and airpump?

I can go to the upper reaches of the Swan River for wild X. variatus. They are nice colours too.

If you live in the USA go on a road trip down south and pull over to the side of the road when you see a creek or stream. When nobody is looking, drop a couple of bait traps in the water and sit in your car for 30 minutes. When nobody is around, pull the traps, put fish in buckets and move to the next location.

Keep each lot of fish separate until they are identified.
Considering the way Sgooosh talks, I'm pretty sure he's within the age range of about 10-14 and wouldn't have a spare 30 minutes of sitting parked in his car 🤣

Considering the way Sgooosh talks, I'm pretty sure he's within the age range of about 10-14 and wouldn't have a spare 30 minutes of sitting parked in his car 🤣
nah id go swimming why sit in the car when u can go swim a bit with the fishies
also im pretty good with a net so yea

Most reactions

Back