Where To Get A Good Shipwreck

ryanwylie

Reaction score
Hi guys, im new to the forum here.

I've recently got myself a Juwel rekord 800 tank.

Im after a good shipwreck. Ive been searching for the past couple of weeks on the net but cant see anything that is what im after.

I'd like a wreck of about 50-60cm long, that looks wooden/ (is wood if it is safe), that has good big holes in it so that I can see some of the fish going in and out of it.

Doesnt have to have old mass poles etc but I dont mind if it does. Does not matter if it has air stones in it as I dont mind adding them.

I have looked at the various topics already on the site here but cant see anything.

If anything that has come across something that would suit my needs, all help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan

I know Aqua One do a Shipwreck ornament that comes in several sizes. Might be worth popping in your lfs and asking if they deal with the company and if so, ask them to order you one in.

Where in the UK are you? As I've got a shipwreck that's about 2ft (in 2 parts) with holes for fish to swin through.

Leanne

Stang1 - Ive looked on the aqua one site, but I cant see any ships. Could you post a link of the one you seen?

Thanks

Ryan

I could mail you a pic but too be honest it'll cost you a fortune for the postage!?!?!?

Have you tried looking at Ebay?
Leanne

I'll post a pick on here tomorrow and try and find out how much the postage would be.

Yeah ive looked ebay. To be honest its probably similar to some of the split wrecks ive seen. Im after a sort of 'galleon' shape but wooden looking and lots of space inside and holes.

This is a galleon type ship.....it looks wooden but it poly, it has cannons and and holes in the wreck for the fish to swim into. I'll def try and put some photos on here tomorrow, I can't promise their be brill as I've only got the camera on my phone but I'll give it a try.

Cheers,
Leanne

The ones on the site are similar to the one I've got, I've taken photos and I'm just waiting for hubby to put them on the laptop so I can post them.

Leanne

Off Cornwall nomally :shifty:

Stang1 - Ive looked on the aqua one site, but I cant see any ships. Could you post a link of the one you seen?

Thanks

Ryan
I couldn't find them on their site but I work for an lfs and know that AquaOne sells them. Have a word with your lfs and they should be able to help you. If you struggle, let me know and I'll get you more details.

Stang1 - Where im from there are really any fish shops, just general pet stores, and no one is all that clued in to fish that ive been to.

If you could come up with a picture it would be nice to see if it suits.

Thanks

Ryan

onebto - I had seen those, but they are a little long the ones I like. My tank is 80cm long so dont really want anything over 60cm long. I dont mind how high it is though, id actually prefer it to be about 30cm high.

Thanks for the help

Ryan

Most reactions

Back