Where Can I Subscribe To Pfk Mag?

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
i have hunted this mag down with no sucess, ive looked on there website and cant find anything to subscribe. so anyone got a link or fone number plz

i just wanna look at the pretty pics lol

shelagh xxxx

Forgot to say, i usually buy it from Borders Books, and i know WH Smith sell it too, if you have either of those close to you?

It does seem to be a hard magazine to get a hold of round here aswell, there's only two newsagents I've found in Edinburgh that sell it.

Strange title for a mag I always thought. Practical Fish Keeping. Is there another kind?

I've seen it at Smiths but TBH I think that between TFF, Google and eBay I have all the fish help and info I need.

Forgot to say, i usually buy it from Borders Books, and i know WH Smith sell it too, if you have either of those close to you?

Shelagh thinks that Borders Books, sell house furnishings LMAO .. She will know where I am coming from :blush: x.x.

yes i certainly do know,.. it will have to match my wallpaper lol

maybe ill nip down in the morning and have a look at the swatches lmao

Oscarwilde, i just like to look at the pictures, im an avid reader, and much more intelligent that "chat" or "takeabreak" lol- but i know what you mean

thanks all
shelagh xxxxxx

Another place I have seen it is in the Wyvale Garden Centre my local Maidenhead Aquatics is based in.

Strangely the don't sell it in MA despite the huge advert on the back of every copy.

i got it. from WHSMITHS and another one called tropical fish, is that the same George farmer??, theres a bloke with this name wrtiting about planted tanks, giving guidence etc... i have had advice from a guy of the same name on here, probably just a coinsidence tho.
anyway im pleased i found it, only sad that its a montly not weekly/2 weekly mag :( i got junes issue so i have to wait ages now :( ) never mind it will certainly be read to death :)

thanks all

shelagh xxxx

Yup it's the same George Farmer, I think Neale Monks also posts on here and sometimes has stuff in PFK.

I only have 1 copy of Tropical Fish magazine... Its a nice magazine, but not as many places sell it. Neale Monks has written for them as well!

One thing I did notice is almost all the letters are taken from here (fishforums.net) at least in the copy I have!

oh wow, thats good, i havent got to the problem page yet lol, im saving it till my house goes quiet
nice about it being the same George farmer too :)

shelagh xxxx

Most reactions

Back