Where Can I Subscribe To Pfk Mag?

Yip, its the same George Farmer. He used to be a mod on here until a few months back, when he gave it up due to other commitments. He still writes for PFK though.

Let me know what you think of 'Tropical Fish' magazine, Sheilagh. I personally couldn't get into it.

:good:

hia
well i have had a good look at it, i like it, dont get me wrong some interesting advice in there, i love the pictures lol, and the fact that thers something for everyone, i mean some of it i could relate to but some went straight over my head, i thought George farmers interveiw of Roy Deki, was very interesting- loved the fact that Roy had never had an algae problem in his tank,and he took inspiration from one of georges first planted tanks, had i been George i would have been smiling from ear to ear
i loved the "rising star" article, the tank guide made my mouth water,the external filter reveiw pages were invaluable( i want one of each- tho failing that i think the rena XP4 would take care of my oscar tank)
i have found out thers a place called "ultimate aquatics" in fife, and there is NOT a maidenhead aquatics nearer than york!!( the back page of both PFK and tropical fish,have great big adverts for them then i find out they are no where near me lol)
its definatly a mag i would pick up and look at over and over.
the same goes for tropical fish, thats a lovely mag too, and yes i did notice all the Q`s from TFF lol..... now if i can just find pete the pirhana ,thats a years subscribtion paid for, lol everyother page is an advert which is a little off putting, but again some great information in there and i loved the article about acclimitising discus, even tho have never and probably will never own one, it was a really good read..
i will be subscribing to both mags for a year, even if its only to drool over the MHA adverts lol

shelagh xxxx

Can only pick this up in 1 shop in town :/

thinking of picking up a sub to it myself. Makes a nice change siting on the sofa instead of staring at the pc

Just ask your local newsagents to get it for you. they will usualy be more than hapy to oblige and it can also usually be found at tescos

Most reactions

Back