When Should I Put My Molly In The Net?

Fish911

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I just gto 2 new female mollies today and one male. They are both pregnant but one is a bit bigger then the other. Aslo can you see a graved spot on mollys or not.?

can you put a photo on? think that would be more help to everyone :)
Ive tryed to just put a photo on but it wont let me! Here go to my web and go to my pics there will be a pic of them!Soon!
My website is tropicaladventure.piczo.com!! Ive got the pics on so please reply fast!!
I'll also post a video of them becuase its much easyer to tell!! I think!
My mollie whitch is smaller then my other one just gave birth. I woke up nad there were babys in the net!!! Some of them are pure black and some are cut right throught the middle(like there is a border) And on one side its white and the other is black. Aslo i have about 5-6 white babys. They has like red eyes and there fins are like huge!!! I took them out and put them in my other breeders net for now! ( i have 3 breeders nets in the tank)! I was woundering i have afry tank of guppys but its cold water. Can i mix my mollies in with them or should i not? I can put a divider my dad made in it so the guppies nadb mollies are seperated! Just please help!!! I love the white ones!There fins are so pretty!!

Most reactions

Back