800 Cardinal Tetras
400 Black Skirt Tetras
300 Congo Tetras
18 Blue Sapphire/Diamond Discus
8 Yellow Valentine Discus
1 Starlight BN Pleco
2 Super Red BN Plecos
1 Longfin Albino BN Pleco

All in one massive tank, like the length of the longest wall in my bedroom, and I could sit and look at it from bed or from my desk
I wouldn't even be able to discourage you from that. You can get a 1% headstart on the congo tetras, I've got three I'm trying to rehome!

I wouldn't even be able to discourage you from that. You can get a 1% headstart on the congo tetras, I've got three I'm trying to rehome!
Oh man, too bad I am in the US.

It is too bad I will never have the money to have a tank big enough to house all 1,200 bloodfin tetras :rofl: or the $4000 they would cost:crazy:

I haven't even bought a freshwater fish yet lol. Still in cycle.
I'd love to have a saltwater tank in the future. Stocked with amazing colourful fish.
We've all watched 'Tanked' right?

20210401_003440.jpg
20210401_003257.jpg

Live corals and individual stunning specimens to call your own.
Wouldn't it be nice

I've wanted a ropefish tank since I was a child- fascinating, elegant, and adorable. I'd have to save up for another large set up though so it might be a long time before this is possible.
I'd also love to house a separate shoal of pictus cats in a unique tank perfectly suited for their swimming habits- extra long so I could watch them accelerate and explore the entire bottom. My current group have space as it is but it would be nice to do something special.
Lastly, I love rummy nose tetras but the inhabits of my large tank would almost certainly eat them and my betta tank is far too small.

Last edited:
I haven't even bought a freshwater fish yet lol. Still in cycle.
I'd love to have a saltwater tank in the future. Stocked with amazing colourful fish.
We've all watched 'Tanked' right?

View attachment 133197View attachment 133198
Live corals and individual stunning specimens to call your own.
Wouldn't it be nice
I like those second ones! And... No :( I haven't watched it!

Possibly realistic: a breeding colony of Petrochromis sp. "Moshi Yellow"

Never going to happen: a breeding colony of Australian lungfish (Neoceratodus forsteri) in an Olympic swimming pool sized tank

Dream Stock for me
White or silver arowana
or
Arapima(I know they are illegal)
or
350 rummy nose tetra
1 Common Pleco
500 Black Venezualan Corys
Like 5 of those red tailed sharks? I don’t know the name
Just some sort of freshwater eel
500 rosy tetras

Dream Stock for me
White or silver arowana
or
Arapima(I know they are illegal)
or
350 rummy nose tetra
1 Common Pleco
500 Black Venezualan Corys
Like 5 of those red tailed sharks? I don’t know the name
Just some sort of freshwater eel
500 rosy tetras
Red tail black sharks? Or... Mine is affectionately known as Iago.
And as for pretty much everything else, I completely agree with that as your dream stock. Rummy noses, black corys, plecos... I love them all.

Most reactions

Back