What's The Most You've Seen A Fish For Sale For In A Lfs?

Aqua Andy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi,

I've seen a Golden Arowana for sale for £3995.00 Woh!

The most I've ever spent is £29.95 on a L066 King Tiger Plec.

Andy :)

i have seen an arrowana for 200 pounds, a ray for 300 pounds. but the most ive spent on a fish was...6 pounds. or 24 pounds if you count live rock. LOL!

this is about the third one of these "most expencive fish" threads in the last 3 months. anywase ive seen some saltwater fish for over $500.

any one seen duice bigalo the film were he smashes the fish tank and there is a big frilly black and white big fish caint remember name maybe a tiger something so my question a. whats the fish called and b.how much does one cost?

I think we all need to keep in with CFC guys. He has an arowana!!!!

I don't count the cost when I buy a fish so obviously I have never really checked how expensive they are.

I know Discus are usually £60.

I think you must have no other ties if all you spend is thousands on a fish.

Guess some feel they have to have.

lol, ive got 2 arowanas (did have 3 until 2 days ago :( ) but they are not the ultra expensive ones like in the link, mine are just a lowly silver arowana and a jardini which you can pick either up for around £50 each, although both of mine are stunning examples of their type i might say.

Most i've speant on a single fish is £265 on my gulper catfish.

Most expensive one I've seen for sale around here was a marine fish,I think it was called a zebra eel or something like that, it was £100 but soooo worth it, it was beautiful!

Most I've paid for a fish was £15 each for my 2 senegalus, they were worth every penny :)

well why dont we have a "least u have ever paid for a tropical fish?" topic?

I got an Australian Northern Trout Gudgeon about 2" long for free from the lfs :).
they had no idea what it was, and it was eating all their other fish, so they let me have it.

P.S. anyone know how much it usually wd be?

K

Mogurnda species usually sell for £5 to £10 depending on the shop and the species.

any one seen duice bigalo the film were he smashes the fish tank and there is a big frilly black and white big fish caint remember name maybe a tiger something so my question a. whats the fish called and b.how much does one cost?
its some sort of lionfish (u were close!)
as to price i have no idea tho i did see one at my lfs but cant recall the price

A red Dragonfish (Arrowana) for 60,000 CND, thats about 60,000 USD, 42,659.35 Euro, and 29,698.97 United Kingdom Pounds.

The most I have paid has been 40 CND for a Discus.

Most expensive fish i've seen at a lfs that i can remember from the top of my head was a Giraffe Catfish for just over £60's if i remember correctly :) .
I'm sure i've seen more expensive fish though, just trying to remember....

The most I've ever seen in my LFS for a fish? $18000 for a 1.5ft red tailed gold arowana, the most I've ever paid? $40 for a 4" silver arowana.

Most reactions

Back