Whats The Big Deal?

Sarah,
Your tank looks fantastic, if it works for you and the fish are obviously happy then continue with it.

Many people believe in the inch per gallon rule,which is fair enough as a basic guideline, however people are often not experienced enough to realise that there are loads of factors that influence stocking, not just a tape measure and some calculations.

Laura.

Sarah,
Your tank looks fantastic, if it works for you and the fish are obviously happy then continue with it.

Many people believe in the inch per gallon rule,which is fair enough as a basic guideline, however people are often not experienced enough to realise that there are loads of factors that influence stocking, not just a tape measure and some calculations.

Laura.

Thanks ;)

At the moment i am running an overstocked tank because i have taken on some fish a few weeks ago that would otherwise have ended up being flushed down the pan :angry:

I feel that i am experienced enough and do enough maintainance to keep my fish happy until my new tank arrives next week.

Nothing worse than being given unwanted and un needed advice.

Lots of plants, two filters, well maintained; nothing remotely wrong with that stocking. One of my fave tanks, FWIW.

Most reactions

Back