Diamond tetra
Black neon tetra

Threadfin rainbows
Dwarf rainbow

Pygmy cory

Panda garra

Honey Gourami

Something red
If you weren't halfway across the world, I'd give you my black neons! I've got (almost) a full school of 8, but I just don't really like them all that much... Endlers are on my list too!

- L190 emperor panaque.
- Wild Discus
- Altum Angels
- Blind Mexican Tetras
- Green Knife Fish
- Malawi Eyebiter
- Lyretail Killi
- Owns a nature aquarium gallery
(like Green Aqua and ADA Stores)

betta

goldfish

koi pond

cichlids

rainbow shark

clown fish

humuhumunukunukuapuaa (yes i had to copy and paste that (;

200-500 gallon tank
Humuhumunukunukuapua’a (fish with a nose/snout like a pig), can also call it the Reef triggerfish. Oh the things you learn as a tour guide in Maui ;)
Someday I’d love to figure out how to manage a saltwater tank. Maybe an octopus, although I don’t know how I’d feel about keeping one in a tank when the ocean is a few blocks away.

Humuhumunukunukuapua’a (fish with a nose/snout like a pig), can also call it the Reef triggerfish. Oh the things you learn as a tour guide in Maui ;)
Someday I’d love to figure out how to manage a saltwater tank. Maybe an octopus, although I don’t know how I’d feel about keeping one in a tank when the ocean is a few blocks away.
i know, right! :) i would just really enjoy having one as a pet, bc a don't really want to live in Hawaii hamsters a illgal there, and i am not willing to give up hamsters lol ( i wish i could manage a sat water tank too, there are so many saltwater fish i would love to keep :p:):lol::fish:)

There is a PBS show, Octopus: Making Contact, which is about a teenager's relationship with her pet octopus. I believe her father is a marine biologist.

-Chili rasboras
-Pea puffer
-Blue phantom pleco
-Some kind of shell dweller cichlid
-freshwater stingrays
-I would love to breed a species of wild betta. Maybe betta rubra.
-Breeding clown plecos would also be really cool

Most reactions

Back