Whats Better. Natural Or With Ornaments, Shipwrecks Etc,

You often see a post with 80 views and only 6 replys. Lets try get one reply for every view. its not hard! Yu dont even have to say anything, just quickly post a picture for everyone to see.
That's for 2 reasons mostly:
1) search bots (who can't post)
2) guests (who can't post)

Natural, like others, I'm a big fan of the plants + bogwood combo....even if you cant really see the bogwood anymore :rolleyes: .

2322681572_78c1cb6ac9_b.jpg

LOL- one of my tanks has bright red gravel, green glass boulders and spongebob characters!! Fake and tacky all the way!!

Natural always! :good:

I don't even like equipment in the tank.

286743707_t97dv-XL.jpg

It looks good, poconoboss! But technically the background and your "wood" in the right corner look artificially made. So one could argue they are ornaments. I do like them though! :D

deffinitly totaly natural, sadly i dont have the money to buy those lights needed to support plant life yet

I cant believe the abundance of natura fish tanks there has ben so far. i had a rough idea it would be more popular but not that much more popular. All your tanks really good guys. makes me fel a bit silly having a ship in there now haha :blush:

no decor just gravel , fish and water :nod:

its a FISH tank not a window box plants are for girls :lol:

does anyone actually buy them ship wreck things i just always see them in LFS with loads of dust on them were they have been their for years

P1000664.jpg

I like natural looking!!

100_2910.jpg

Unfortunately my rocks weren't big enough slabs and so they definitely have a "human placed it there" appearance :rolleyes: It works for now, though. This tank is still very much a work in progress!

Most reactions

Back