What Would You Have?

You are entitled to your own opinion. I feel sorry for people who only experience fishkeeping by the book as you will never be able to experience the variety of those willing to push the envelope. You can tell me im clueless till you are blue in the face but my community works, it has for many years the proof is right there in front of me every day:) Untill I start loosing fish to agression or disease, you my friend are the one who is not only clueless but too closed minded for me to even argue with you any further on this topic. This is the last time I will open this thread, so feel free to bash me as I will not be reading it. With no due respect, I pity you.

I never mentioned aggression issues its the quality of life your fish have mbuna need to live in water with a ph above 8 and you other fish strive in a ph betwenn 6-7.5 also mbuna are herbivorus with the apart from your lab which is omnivorous but they can not digest rich meaty foods with alot of protein where as your new worlds need this so ill let you answer your own statement which of the 2 species are you not looking after properly.

Most reactions

Back