What Would You Do?

Thedoctor

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to enter the world of planted aquariums but am a complete noob in this area. I have my heart set on Cabomba but beyond that I'm clueless and am unsure of the arrangement.

Thought i would pass the 'canvas' onto you guys to see what you would do with it.

I'm very happy with how it is organised to wouldn't really want to change anything in there, just add plants too it.

Details - Aqua one 850 - 165 Uk Ltr - Home to 2 Rams - 4 Kribensis - 1 Golden Gourami - 1 Reed snake - 1 Bristlenose. Will house Angel fish once they are old enough.

Get creative and thanks in advance for any help :D

20120311_001636.jpg

20120311_001919.jpg

im a noob to, but my main tank is heavily planted, only problem is ive changed it numorous times, you just cant help yourself once the plants start growing, i think looking at the pic your gonna have problems putting anything in the sand as its kicked up by the looks of it.

also you said your very happy with the way it looks (it looks very good btw very dramatic) plants are going to change your look straight away remember.

if it was mine i would try and keep the hardscape look as much as possible with a few nana types on the wood, maybe a couple in that back wall (i like it a lot) and thats about it.

riffraff

Thanks aha.

I strategically placed that sand as these photos were taken about 5 mins after I created that look today. :fun:

I agree, I don't want a dense underwater forest, but something IS "missing".

Thanks for the compliments though, appreciated. :good:

Most reactions

Back