What Would You Do Next?

mikebig

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey all, due to my rather unsuccesful first attempt at a comunity tank (disease killed them all) i am at a loss as to what to do with my empty 45usg tank. Should i try again for a comunity? Rescue this guy? Or screw tropical and switch marine? Any ideas cos right now i am feeling a little dishartened by all the deaths, and next time, whatever i do i want to do 100% perfect.

Thanks

Hey all, due to my rather unsuccesful first attempt at a comunity tank (disease killed them all) i am at a loss as to what to do with my empty 45usg tank. Should i try again for a comunity? Rescue this guy? Or screw tropical and switch marine? Any ideas cos right now i am feeling a little dishartened by all the deaths, and next time, whatever i do i want to do 100% perfect.

Thanks
What disease killed your fish?
How long did you have them?

I think you would find marines a bit taxing at the moment but why not try a Tanganyikan tank as in Telford your tapwater is ideal for these hard water fish?

What disease killed your fish?
How long did you have them?

I think you would find marines a bit taxing at the moment but why not try a Tanganyikan tank as in Telford your tapwater is ideal for these hard water fish?
[/quote]

It was velvet i think, 11 fish in the last 4 days! All ended up with a "furry" coat. I have only been in the fish keeping game for 2 months or so. Thanks for the local knowledge there! :p

supposedly marine is insanely hard to get right. so i`d stick with tropicals and try again

Most reactions

Back